Advertisement

Everything Stays animatic (ft. Danplan and Actually Stephen) (READ DESC)

Everything Stays animatic (ft. Danplan and Actually Stephen) (READ DESC) This is dedicated to Danplan and Stephen. I really hope you guys work this out together. Maybe not to the point where Stephen comes back. But to where you guys are friends again. If you guys are reading this then.

Stephen, I fully respect your decision for leaving. Its definitely not going to be the same without you. But just as long as your happy. Its all that matters.

Daniel, even though you made some mistakes, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop supporting you. You're human just like all of us. But I do hope you talk to Stephen and work things out. I know you're not a bad person. You're anything but bad. But i hope you apologize to Stephen. That's all I want.

And Hosuh, I hope you're doing good. I know everything must be really hard for you. But just know its for the best. I really appreciate that you tried at least to make things better. This just tells you're a good friend.

I wish Danplan and Stephen a ton of love and support. You guys are the best thing that has happened to me. We're going to miss you Stephen. So I guess this is a goodbye.

DESC)

Post a Comment

0 Comments