Advertisement

EASY TIPS FOR PLANNING IN HAPPY PLANNER® SKINNY CLASSIC

EASY TIPS FOR PLANNING IN HAPPY PLANNER® SKINNY CLASSIC Hey Vibemakers!

Here are some easy planning tips for your Happy Planner® Skinny Classic!

I have loved using The Happy Planner® Rongrong Skinny Classic to take with me on the go. It is really easy to decorate and use for my errands and shopping checklists.

One tip I recommend to make planning in this planner a breeze is sticking to one sticker book. For this weekly spread, I decided to use The Happy Planner® Homebody VPS. It has some great decorative and functional stickers.

Peace and Love Vibemakers!


*As an official Happy Planner Squad Member, I receive select product samples to review and use at no cost.

#lbnoveltees #thehappyplanner #plannerbabe #skinnyclassicplanner #easyplanningtips

The Happy Planner® website:


Let’s connect!
Follow me on Instagram: ‪

Website:


Music: Harmony
Musician: @iksonofficial

CLASSIC

Post a Comment

0 Comments