Advertisement

DOG ABANDONED BY OWNER COMES TO MY HOUSE EACH DAY FOR DINNER

DOG ABANDONED BY OWNER COMES TO MY HOUSE EACH DAY FOR DINNER He was abandoned by his owner. He started coming to my home since 4 days exactly between 21:00-21:30 hrs. I return home around that time n he would be waiting for me at the main gate of my house,i would give him food he would eat n leave n come back next night at the very same time.
It makes me happy to think that how easily dogs or any animals accept you as their own but makes me sad at the same time when I realise that people heartlessly abandoned them without thinking that what would happen to the animal afterwards.
I am just thankful to God that he has given me a chance to help these beautiful animals to some extent because I know that HUNGER PAINS so badly.
I request each one of you that feed atleast one animal or a person each day n this would definitely change this world one day.

DOG ABANDONED BY OWNER COMES TO MY HOUSE EACH NIGHT FOR DINNER

Help me help these animals,
Kindly SUBSCRIBE

HUNGER PAINS
-----------------------------------------------------
My social medias:-
Instagram:-
Twitter:-

#homelessdog #abandonned #dog #feedingdog #HungerPains #whitedog #beautifuldog #homeless #owenerabandonnedhisdog #puppy
-----------------------------------------------------
About channel:-
HUNGER PAINS is about taking care of hunger of stray animals like dogs,cats,cows etc. and also about taking care of homeless people by giving them food.
I want to spread a message that DO NOT WASTE FOOD because the food you waste might fill someone's stomach.
Please help me help the helpless,
Kindly SUBSCRIBE.
----------------------------------------------------

Dog abandonned by owner,homeless dog comes to my house for food,homeless dog,dog,white dog,beautiful white dog,handsome dog,HUNGER PAINS,feeding homeless dog,food,how to take care of a dog,india,bengaluru,abandonned dog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments