Advertisement

DM To DF 🔥 I Am Longing For You. You Are My Home

DM To DF 🔥 I Am Longing For You. You Are My Home DM To DF 🔥 I Am Longing For You. You Are My Home

The beautiful decks I have used in this reading are listed below :)

💛 Bix Tarot

💛 Reiki Inspirational Cards

💛 Chakra Wisdom Tarot

💛 Gateway Oracle

💛 Work Your Light

Huge shoutout to Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd for the amazing decks. Check them out
💛 WWW.LLEWELLYN.COM

We are family on this channel. Thank you all for your amazing love & support. It means the world.

Energy exchange donations are appreciated and help me to create lots of free videos for you all 💕


 Subscribe & Click on the notification bell to be made aware when I go Live as I regularly stream  to answer your questions on a ⭐ Live With Liz ⭐ to help as many people as possible on this journey.

 I've added my Amazon wishlist so if you wish you can send me cards that you would love to see me use, this keeps my readings exciting and new and I love seeing what you all like 💕


I am now available for personal readings

Email me for details
guidedbyangelsxo@gmail.com

Thank You for watching.
You are loved beyond measure 💛

twin flames,divine masculine,dm to df,twin flames reading,guided by angels,dm,df,divine feminine,twin flames union,twin flames love,soul mates,soul love,soul love connection,tarot reader,tarot reading,angels,angel cards,angel card reader,psychic guidance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments