Advertisement

DeeDee.....Give back my baby Mia or i will take your Delena|Maria revenge DeDe take Delena away

DeeDee.....Give back my baby Mia or i will take your Delena|Maria revenge DeDe take Delena away #NatureMonkey #babymonkeyMia #Delena


DeeDee pay more attention to other baby instead of taking care her own baby Delena. DeeDee hug Mia while let Maria take Delena. She so young mom and now turn to be kidnapper again.


PS: Dear all subscribers, please be remind that since February 2019, the "Comment" on my channel has been blocked by Youtube. Please do not misunderstanding, i always welcome for all comments and get in touch with my supporters. Unfortunately, my request to Youtube to get my Comment back was no success. Any concerns/questions, please contact me directly via my facebook account@Song Mara. Thank you

Thank you very much for watching and subscribe for more,
Nature Monkey

cute baby monkey,baby monkey,monkey,cute monkey,newborn baby monkey,newborn monkey,poor monkey,newborn monkey cry,baby monkey crying,poor baby monkey,pity baby monkey,pity newborn monkey,poor baby monkey hurt,adorable baby monkey,very pity baby monkey,Poor baby monkey Mia,Poor baby Delena,DeeDee steal baby Mia from Maria,

Post a Comment

0 Comments