Advertisement

Attention College Students: Stop Putting Up With BAD NOTE TAKING SKILLS Forever! - Ipad Pro Students

Attention College Students: Stop Putting Up With BAD NOTE TAKING SKILLS Forever! - Ipad Pro Students Twitter:
Instagram:

Ipad Pro (11 inch):
(13 inch):
Apple Pencil:


Attention College Students: Stop Putting Up With BAD NOTE TAKING SKILLS Forever!!!

After experiencing many problems with taking notes in highschool, I decided to do something about it.

All throughout highschool, I was an avid note taker.

I wrote down almost everything that the teacher said or put on the board.

I would lug around my 20 pound backpack filled to the brim with textbooks and notes that I hardly ever looked over.

I tried taking notes on my computer, but I found myself just mindlessly typing the content on the board and once again, never looking over those notes as well.

And in the event that I did look over the notes, my brain wasn’t processing the material.

I understood that pain of reading the same notes over and over, hoping that I remember them for the test.

I wasn’t exactly learning all the material. I was just regurgitating it for the test and forgetting half of it as I prepared for the next test.

But then that’s when I found a solution.

The iPad Pro.

I found a solution that addressed all the problems I had with my note taking and solved them.

So that’s why I’m making this video today.

I figured, why not make the ability to take excellent notes available to everyone?

So let’s get down to business.

There are many reasons that the iPad Pro is the greatest note taking device of all time.

The first is Notability.

Notability allows me to save and organize my notes electronically and export them anywhere I want them.

So boom. That solved the massive backpack problem that I was having.
The next is the Apple Pencil.

Instead of me mindlessly typing notes and never reviewing them, I had a way to write down my notes electronically so that I was actually concentrating while the teacher was talking.

And it felt amazing to do it as well.

This pencil writes better and feels better to hold than even the mechanical pencils with the little goeey pencil wraps.

So boom. That solved the mindlessly typing notes problem I was having.

Here’s a bunch of other crazy awesome things I can do with the iPad Pro’s Notability that regular note taking just can’t do:

Dragging and dropping images
Writing on those images
The double tap feature that allows me to switch seamlessly from pencil to eraser
Drag and dropping my writing
Different pencil colors and sizes
Different highlighter colors and sizes
The ability to import documents into Notability and draw on them
The ability to take pictures of the board and then draw on those pictures
And finally, I can record the lecture while I’m writing and then play it back and watch myself write as the lecture went on.


But there was still one more problem I was having.

Reviewing notes.

Like I said, when I would review notes in highschool, I wasn’t actually reviewing them. I was reading them and regurgitating them for the test, and then the cycle would repeat.

So I needed a solution.

And the solution I found was quite simple.

Write down the majority of the notes you take in a question format.

For example, when I would write down the definition of nitrogen fixation in biology, instead of me just writing the word and then the definition (which is what most people do when they take notes), what I would write is “What is nitrogen fixation?” and THEN I would write down the definition.

This caused me to read the question when I reviewed my notes and try to answer it without looking.

If I got it right, good. I moved on to the next question.

But if I didn’t, then I knew I didn’t know that term and it was worth spending time reviewing it.

This method of taking notes in a question format helped me solve two major problems I was having in my note taking:

I knew what I didn’t know vs. what I did know for the test.
I wasn’t mindlessly reading my notes anymore.

So boom. That just solved my problem with reading back through my notes.

Now, I’m not saying you should go out and buy and iPad Pro.

You don’t need to in order to apply this method to your note taking skills.

If you just follow this simple method of turning your notes into questions for you to review, your success at tests will increase dramatically.

You can do this by putting these questions into quizlet or anki or just keeping it on your notebook or computer.

This method of note taking gave me straight A’s for my first college semester.

It can give you straight A’s too.

Be sure to like this video to help your friendly YouTubers see this video and discover how to take excellent notes and change their lives for the better.

So, with that. Thanks for watching.

college students,college notes,college note taking secrets,how to take good notes,how to take great notes,note taking skills,ipad pro,apple pencil,notability,college note taking,note taking skills for college,how to take notes in college,how to take notes in school,how to take notes in highschool,how to get straight As,how to get straight As in college,how to get straight As in highschool,ipad pro student,ipad note taking,ipad pro for students,

Post a Comment

0 Comments