Advertisement

What Are Their Thoughts And Feelings About You?๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’Œ (TIMELESS TAROT PICK A CARD READING)

What Are Their Thoughts And Feelings About You?๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’Œ (TIMELESS TAROT PICK A CARD READING) #pickacard #tarot #reading #Fluffy

This is a reading about what your person is currently thinking and feeling about you. Along with some extra guidance at the end of each pile. ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ”ดAs always this reading is timeless and remember you don't have to pick just one pile. Because if more than 1 or all draw you to them, by all means watch them because they may hold even more msgs for you. Love ya's and stay FLUFFY lol!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸŒŸHey come check out my New Ebay listings! ๐ŸŒŸ


๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿฅ TIME STAMPS:๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Pile 1{1:33}
Pile 2{6:40}
Pile 3{14:18}
Pile 4{20:10}

๐ŸŒŸHey if you play Pokรฉmon Go come add me as a friend on there! My Trainer # is: 2679 3817 1874
Also please feel free to add my daughter Lia as well if you'd like, her Trainer # is: 9360 2323 0871

๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’–Try my personal readings!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ”ฎ
Visit my website to book with me:


Donations to the channel can be made to My paypal.me link:


๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒFor anyone who would like to send mail? I have a P.O. box, so if you would like to send any letters, items or decks you would like me to use in my readings, or products you would like me to review in a video for your company. You are more than welcome to send them to the address below.
P.O. Box info for letter mail & packages:
Heather Dilillo
P.O. Box 1084
Albany, NY 12201

Decks I love to use:
Teen Oracle  
The Akashic Tarot  
The Divine Energy Oracle  
The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards
 
The Fool's Wisdom
The Gilded Tarot  
The Good Tarot  
The Illuminated Tarot: 53 Cards for Divination & Gameplay 
The Lover's Path Tarot 
The Oracle of Love: Answers to Questions of the Heart 
The Psychic Tarot for the Heart Oracle Deck 

The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards  
 
The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
 
The Sirian Starseed Tarot
The Soul's Journey Lesson Cards
 
The Universe Has Your Back
The Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards   
 
Universal Love: Healing Oracle Cards   
 
Vice Versa Tarot Kit 
Vintage Wisdom Oracle 
Whispers of Lord Ganesha  

Thanks for tuning in and if you're new here and you enjoy my video's, please feel free to consider subscribing to my channel so that you can stay up to date on all my future up-loads.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”ฎ

LEGAL DISCLAIMER WARNING:
THESE READINGS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT TO BE REGARDED AS LEGAL, FINANCIAL, MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, OR BUSINESS FACT AND ARE SUBJECT TO YOUR OWN INTERPRETATION AND JUDGEMENT. IF YOU ARE IN ANY NEED OF MEDICAL ADVICE OR ATTENTION BASED QUESTIONS PLEASE SEEK OUT THE PROPER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR ATTENTION OF MEDICALLY LICENSED TRAINED DR'S/PROFESSIONALS.

pick a card,tarot reading,pick a card reading,#tarotreading,#tarotreading2019,tarot cards,#tarot,#fluffy,#fluffy oracle,#feelings,#thoughts,#thoughts and feelings about you,thoughts and feelings about you,what are their thoughts and feelings about you,what are their thoughts about you,what are their feelings about you,#pickacardreading,#reading,#timeless,(timeless tarot pick a card reading),tarot reading pick a card timeless,spiritual awakening,#spirituality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments