Advertisement

🍞 Watch Ninja Somehow FAIL To Cut A Loaf of Bread

🍞 Watch Ninja Somehow FAIL To Cut A Loaf of Bread Ninja guest-starred on a recent episode of Bon Appétit and the Fortnite streaming star failed to properly cut a loaf of bread.

SUBSCRIBE TO ME ►►

Instagram:
Personal IG:
Discord:

Source:

I almost peed my pants when I saw it come across my feed and I had to show yall! Ninja guest-starred on a recent webisode of Bon Appétit, yah know the cooking show that makes luxury versions of candy and snacks. He was tasked with slicing bread

savvagetv,lit lists,tim bach,savvage news,trending topics,ninja cut bread,ninja bread,ninja bon appetit,bon appetit,bon appetit ninja,bread ninja,ninja bread fail,ninja cooking bon appetit,ninja cooking,ninja making bread,ninja,fortnite streamer,fortnite,twitch,mixer vs twitch,ninja gamer,ninja gameplay fortnite,ninja bread clip,ninja making bread clip,ninja cant cut bread,

Post a Comment

0 Comments