Advertisement

Vlogmas Day 8 - Why Did I Buy This Crap?? l Listing Challenge l Part Time Reseller

Vlogmas Day 8 - Why Did I Buy This Crap?? l Listing Challenge l Part Time Reseller Why did I buy this crap? I show you guys what's LEFT in my death pile and 5 items I'm listing! Pretty excited to see what little of my death pile HOARD of clothing I have left. I will also be participating in a listing challenge to see if listing more will help my sales!

Be sure to comment, like & subscribe so we can grow & learn together in this awesome reseller community!
Check out these other awesome reseller Vlogmas people!:


Valerie:


Shanny:


Kaya:


Lynn:


Kimi:


Other channels I enjoy:


Allison:


Gor Jes:


Emily Conway:


Hairy Tornado:


Lot of Josh:


Suburban Beard:


Commonwealth Picker:


Poshmark Closet:


@YourBestYou





eBay Store:


Instagram: YourBestYouPosh


Copyright free music I used in this video:


Water Lily – The 126ers (No Copyright Music):



reseller,reseller community,debt free community,side hustle,selling on poshmark,selling on mercari,how to sell on mercari,how to sell on poshmark,poshmark,poshmark tips,how to make money online,how to make money from home,side hustle ideas,ebay tips,ebay reseller,poshmark seller,selling on ebay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments