Advertisement

TOXIC Comp player Calls me Out.. (BIG REGRET) | FORTNITE

TOXIC Comp player Calls me Out.. (BIG REGRET) | FORTNITE In this Fortnite video I 1v1'd the trash talkers friend from the video "Streamer more TOXIC than ZaynSZN". He trash talked on twitch so I challenged him to a 1v1 wager and he accepted!

Editor:

FN Ranked discord I play on:

IG:

Twitter:

Discord:

Patreon:



Thumbnails & Artwork by Tatten: Tattenart@gmail.com

YouTube's New Update Has A BIG FLAW! But, I know you guys usually enjoy videos like these so I'm sure it'll do well :D Also, did you guys watch the Fortnite Star Wars LIVE event? I missed it because I was editing this video! I'll probably watch it from Lazarbeams or Typical gamers channel after this xD

#Fortnite

Fortnite Battle Royale,Humor,Comedy,Gaming,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,trolling,fortnite trolling,fortnite battle royale gameplay,battle royale,fortnite skin,fortnite spiderman,fortnit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments