Advertisement

THIS REALLY HAS ME IN MY FEELS!!! Reacting To: TheHxliday - Mistakes (Dir. by @_ColeBennett_)

THIS REALLY HAS ME IN MY FEELS!!! Reacting To: TheHxliday - Mistakes (Dir. by @_ColeBennett_) This really reminded me of Juice a lot, not comparing the two but yo....this really got to me. If you guys agree with me, SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!!!

Click Here To Subscribe!!!


Social Medias!!!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: Swagnashe
TikTok:

#reaction #thehxliday #mistakes #panashemadz #madzfam

THIS REALLY HAS ME IN MY FEELS!!! Reacting To: TheHxliday - Mistakes (Dir. by @_ColeBennett_),this,really,has,me,in,my,feels,react,reaction,reacting,to,thehxliday,mistakes,cole,bennett,lyrical,lemonade,panashe madz,panashe,madz,fam,madzfam,rap,rapper,rapping,thehxliday mistakes,lyrical lemonade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments