Advertisement

Stray Kids Seungmin and I.N being siblings for 6 minutes straight | #3

Stray Kids Seungmin and I.N being siblings for 6 minutes straight | #3 Seungmin annoying I.N part 3? Or Seungmin and I.N annoying each other 👀

☾ S O C I A L ☾
Weekly videos on amino | @felixchu-YT
instagram: @felixchuYT
twitter: @felixchuYT 

☾ M U S I C ☾
outro: hoodie season - 3RACHA

☾ N O T E S ☾
Please do not reupload the video. Taking shorter clips and posting them is permitted only if you leave the watermark in. Do not make reaction videos to ANY of my videos. I only own the editing, all music and clips belong to JYP and their respective owners. 

☾ F T C ☾
This video is not sponsored.

#straykids

stray,kids,kim,woojin,bang,chan,lee,minho,know,seo,changbin,hwang,hyunjin,han,ji,sung,felix,seungmin,i.n,jeongin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments