Advertisement

Iced Out ~ Young Eggleston (Single) (Offical Audio)

Iced Out ~ Young Eggleston (Single) (Offical Audio) #lifequotes #dank #dabs #vape #ganja #thc #faded #boss #lileggz #lit shady-buissness-ep out now

Lyrics: Look I guess you can say I'm trying to get iced up...

Hook: Look at this went back to school Im no fool I'ma practice what they teach so I got all the tools Im really not trying to hear all that bullshits missed me with the fullclip yall so full of it...

Verse: Look this is a test up I'll put the one to my chest I never claimed to be the best But always gonna flex cause I do more than the rest And still my life is a mess does it matter its all just stress
I've been working on me so y'all can see I made it be n now all y'all can get away from me please...

Hook: Look at this went back to school Im no fool I'ma practice what they teach so I got all the tools Im really not trying to hear all that bullshit missed me with the fullclip yall so full of it...

Verse: I slay an MC you at his own game of chess my shit is free it comes up off the top UnOrthodox where no man can hold me let's get it Chronicles of Riddick persistent swift miss rockin out something exquisite defying the laws of physics competition keep keeping the distance I'll visions shine like a prism each word spoken in the rhythm least with a small taste of what I can give them have any Father can you give me some feathers to fly from fear as my heart is beating my lungs breathing this toxic air in the weight of an atmosphere corresponding my hemisphere are we today or tomorrow to know who cares is that hard to respect the female men for acid at a girl abusing her assets in curves in an asset and the ass set dodging from acid as it is tears you up eat you inside like a chocolate bar to stills your soul through destruction like your some fucking tar now girl never feel the urge to bounce on a lap like a bunny for money...

Bridge: Truth and bring it back speak gun where the heart that we attack...

Hook: Look at this went back to school Im no fool I'ma practice what they teach so I got all the tools Im really not trying to hear all that bullshits missed me with the fullclip yall so full of it...

Outro: Now shut the fuck n sit the fuck down class isn't over yet....

~Is it crazy to believe in a love so pure... Listen to Young Eggleston ~ Savage by Lil Eggz aka Young Eggleston on #SoundCloud

Listen to Post Malone - Hollywood's Bleeding [Remix] (Offical Audio) by Lil Eggz aka Young Eggleston on #SoundCloud

Listen to Lil Eggz - Fearless by Lil Eggz aka Young Eggleston on #SoundCloud

Listen to Lil Eggz - I'm Me by Lil Eggz aka Young Eggleston on #SoundCloud

Audio)

Post a Comment

0 Comments