Advertisement

r|Maliciouscompliance I Stripped in Front of my Principal

r|Maliciouscompliance I Stripped in Front of my Principal 🛒 NEW MERCH!

r/Maliciouscompliance In today's story, OP gets sent to the principals office because she's wearing leggings, which are against school dress code. The principal warns her that she's not allowed to wear leggings, so OP just stands up and takes them off. The principal is shocked, but technically she's not violating dress code now, so there's nothing he can do! Be sure to like this video if you want to hear more funny stories like this one!

👌 r/Maliciouscompliance I Brought a Severed Human Toe to School

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more!
💬 Join my Discord:
🐦 Follow me on Twitter:
🎧 Spotify Podcasts:

#reddit #maliciouscompliance #funnyredditposts

"Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
License: CC By Attribution 3.0

reddit,r/,rslash,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,top posts,top posts of all times,funniest posts,funny,comedy,funniest reddit posts,funny reddit posts,funny reddit,fails,cringe,maliciouscompliance,malicious,compliance,r/maliciouscompliance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments