Advertisement

NATURIST Wedding Traditions in Latvia

NATURIST Wedding Traditions in Latvia 2nd Day divided into many different parts - Animal feeding, Exercise, Tree planting, Chillout.. Watch the whole video to find out. This video is for Educational purposes.. Put THUMBS UP if you liked the video and please SUBSCRIBE to my channel. P.S. That weirdo music overlaying the exercise part is my own creation - it's not even a whole track, was just playing around with the keyboard..

SUPPORT ME on PATREON here:

Also watch my latest - 'I Crossed Europe in 5 days' here:

Watch - ‘I’m a NATURIST - This's My Art’ here:

Watch - My NATURIST Diet & Exercise - Personal You Secrets here:

Watch - ‘My NAKED Morning Ritual’ here:

Watch - ‘My Naked Sound Therapy’ here:

Watch - 'My NAKED Friend' here:

Watch - "My NAKED Heaven on Earth" here:

To see how I became a Naturist WATCH all my VAGABOND videos on Playlist - "The Vagabond" here



Please SUBSCRIBE to MY CHANNEL - so much appreciated xx


SUPPORT ME on PATREON here:


Please FOLLOW ME on Instagram here:


SUBSCRIBE to my Website and Check out my NAKED PHOTO GALLERY here:


Lots of LOVE,

NAKED TRAVELER

xxxx

naturist communityis it normal to be naked in public,is it legal to be naked in public,in which country is it legal to be naked in public,the best nudist beaches towns in Spain,Naturist communities in Europe,How top become a naturist,vanlife,how to become a full time traveler,where to get money for traveling,how to love my body,how to get in a better shape fast,solo traveler vanlife,naturist wedding traditions,naked traveler the vagabond,

Post a Comment

0 Comments