Advertisement

Randakka Randakka | Dance Choreography | Choreo Grooves X MMM

Randakka Randakka | Dance Choreography | Choreo Grooves X MMM Feel the swag as MMM students crew, CHOREO GROOVES dance to the song RANDAKKA.
We all know how this song has hyped us up. Now watch them rock the floor.
Crew : Choreo Grooves
Studio : Myself And My Moves, Thrissur Kerala
Song : Randakka Randakka
Choreography : Jishnu & Sumesh (9961619565//9946144331)
Video & Cuts : Jithin A Sankarji
Film : Anniyan

FOLLOW US:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Randakka randakka,randakka dance cover,randakka dance,randakka dance choreography,andankakka dance,anniyan vikram dance,randakka hiphop choreo,choreo grooves randakka,randakka myself and my moves,randakka randakka dchoreo grooves,myself and my moves,mmm dance community,

Post a Comment

0 Comments