Advertisement

priest gerard way speed draw (MCR IS BACK LADS!!)

priest gerard way speed draw (MCR IS BACK LADS!!) hi! ... this is really going to be the first video i post on here huh.
well, with mcr coming back (nice) all i've been doing is drawing mcr fanart. mainly gerard.

i have other art, but this is the only one i've gotten a (partial) screencap of. maybe if i can find better screencap software, i'll be able to make a full speed draw. one day.

sorry for the jumpy bits. my screencap software made my laptop SUPER laggy. i'll look into some better screencap software soon.

ANYWAYS.

song is heaven help us by my chemical romance

DISCLAIMER: I do not own this artist, or this track. All content belongs to My Chemical Romance, WMG and its respective shareholders and record companies. This video was made solely for entertainment purposes, no profit involved for any party.

LADS!!)

Post a Comment

0 Comments