Advertisement

NBA 2K20 MyCAREER - NEW BADGE & SO MANY DUNKS! EP4

NBA 2K20 MyCAREER - NEW BADGE & SO MANY DUNKS! EP4 My rookie career has been tough so far, but after unlocking a new badge there are so many dunks!
๐Ÿ‘‰ Subscribe:

In NBA 2K20's MyCareer mode, I'll show you the creation of the next great power forward! My career will begin on the Charlotte Hornets, and I'll try to turn them into an NBA Championship caliber team. Can I have a start similar to Zion Williamson's NBA debut? Or will I be a bust?

Stay Connected With Me!
▶︎ Twitter -
▶︎ Instagram -

Music used on this channel:
▶︎ [Epidemic Sound] -

#NBA2K20 #NBA2K20MyCareer #MyCareer

nba 2k20 mycareer goodgamebro,nba 2k20 mycareer,nba 2k20 my career ep 1,nba 2k20 how to,goodgamebro,nba 2k20 goodgamebro,nba 2k20 doug veney,goodgamebro nba 2k20,zion williamson nba debut,zion williamson pelicans,luka doncic mix,luka doncic 42 points,nba 2k20,paul george clippers,nba 2k20 hornets,nba 2k20 my career hornets,david fizdale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments