Advertisement

Navigating blindly to a public restroom in a shopping mall with my guide dog! So challenging!

Navigating blindly to a public restroom in a shopping mall with my guide dog! So challenging! As someone who is 100% completely blind and sees no light, what would be a simple task for most, for me, is extremely challenging.

However, I live for challenges! Instead of my challenges discouraging me from doing scary things, or keep me from being independent, I look at my challenges and obstacles as a fun game I am going to win!

Through these adventures, these challenges, I learned so much and find more strength for the next one. So many people look at me And don’t think I could be capable of accomplishing so many things on my own, but I am always out to prove them wrong! I love being independent, I love shopping LOL, I love doing the impossible. I am never going to allow societies expectations to limit me. Even something so simple as navigating to a public restroom, or shopping in a mall by myself, I know I can do it because I have confidence within myself and my guiding angel Arabella Faith. Together with our skills, intelligence, and positive attitude, along with some helpful people along the way, we make it happen!

PS: I am filming with my iPhone XR in landscape mode in my right hand. As soon as I step into the public women’s restroom, I aim the camera to the ground for privacy reasons.

#Blind #OvercomingChallenges #Joy #Faith #PositivePerspective #Determination

challenging!

Post a Comment

0 Comments