Advertisement

Minecraft LOST BITS | Unused Content and Debug Features [TetraBitGaming]

Minecraft LOST BITS | Unused Content and Debug Features [TetraBitGaming] ► TetraBitGaming MERCH:
► Support me and get extra perks by becoming a member!:

Heeey guys, the Minecraft LOST BITS is finally here! About time. Minecraft is another one of the most requested videos on my channel ever, and although I'm not a HUGE Minecraft fan, I hope I do it justice and I really hope you enjoy it! In this video, I only cover the Minecraft Java Edition, but let me know if you'd want to see the other versions covered as well!

Hey guys, welcome to LOST BITS! Where I will cover unused and unseen things in various games! In this video we'll explore the unused content in Minecraft Java Edition! This game has lots of cut, scrapped and unseen goodies from unused graphics, audio and even some hidden debug features. Hope you enjoy this Minecraft Lost Bits video! :D

Let me know what other LOST BITS you'd like to see in the future!

If you enjoyed this LOST BIT, don't forget to help out the channel with a LIKE!! :^)

Main Sources:




OMGcraft's debug video:
Paulsoaresjr's 2011 April Fools:
AntVenom's Brick Pyramid & Obsidian Walls:

► More LOST BITS:
► Video Game Mystery Bits:

►Elgato Gaming Gear I use to Record/Stream:
HD60S Capture Card
Stream Deck
Key Light
Green Screen
Check ‘em out! →

Interested in other things I do? Please don't forget to check me out in my other social medias to keep up to date with stuff not found on YouTube such as Twitch live streams as well as Twitter posts, or video game related Instagram posts! Much appreciated!

→ DISCORD:
→ 2nd CHANNEL:
→ TWITTER:
→ TWITCH:
→ INSTAGRAM:
→ FACEBOOK:

Production Music courtesy of:
►Bulby:
►Tater-tot Tunes:
►Branflakes:
►Qumu:

SEE YOU GUYS IN A BIT!

#Minecraft #LostBits #TetraBitGaming

Minecraft,Minecraft Unused Content,Minecraft Deleted,Minecraft Lost Bits,Minecraft Cut Content,Minecraft Unused Music,Minecraft Beta,Minecraft Alpha,Minecraft Secrets,TetraBitGaming,TetraBit,TBG Common,Minecraft Glitches,Minecraft Easter Eggs,Minceraft,Minecraft Indev,Minecraft Classic,Minecraft Update,Minecraft April Fools,TetraBitGaming Minecraft,Minecraft Java Edition,Minecraft History,video games,gaming,Unused Minecraft mobs,Unused Minecraft blocks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments