Advertisement

Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games - 1964 Events (Normal) Speedrun - 8:25.999 - New WR

Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games - 1964 Events (Normal) Speedrun - 8:25.999 - New WR I started running each 1964 category and after I got good times on each of them I decided to go back to the "Normal" category because I wanted to lower my time even more and I ended up getting a really solid run. Only 2 seconds off my sum of best. I'v spent the last few days working on these runs, so I'm happy it worked out and I got a time I'm happy :D My times in the other 1964 category's are good too, but this one is next level xD

For people who don't know, you just need to complete all the events. Win or Lose. Losing is also faster on some events. Feel free to ask questions.

I took quite a bit of time to re time the run perfectly.

Remember to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed and thanks for watching :D

Category:

My Links:



Discord -
Twitter -

Twitch -

Youtube -

Callofduty,Trials,Freerun,Beatbox,DempseyDaPro,Gslide,freerun,tips,worldrecord,alphabesttime,sidewinderbesttime,infectedbesttime,blackoutbesttime,actionhenk,action,henk,mario,sonic,Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games,speedrun,marioandsonic,1964events,1964eventsspeedrun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments