Advertisement

I left my braids in for 3 months| Detangling matted hair

I left my braids in for 3 months| Detangling matted hair Personal IG: Eyonce___
Wig IG: theofficialewigs
email: 24estew@gmail.com

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

Hey everyone,

I am keeping these videos coming for you all! So I know this is trifling but this method really helped me detangle my hair. My hair is probably the most difficult to detangle and I am super tender headed so if this worked for me I know it can work for you.

Please like and subscribe so that I can make longer videos for you guys!



[INGREDIENTS ]

Water
Aussie Paraben-Free Miracle Moist 3 Minute Miracle with Avocado for Dry Hair Repair
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner
Castro oil
Tea tree oil
Macadamia Professional healing oil treatment



Music in video:
Track Name: "That Girl"
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @
Original upload HERE -
Official "LAKEY INSPIRED" YouTube Channel HERE -
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
Full License HERE -
Music promoted by NCM

iMovie,hair,natural hair,4c hair,detangling,detangle,detangle hair,detangling hair,matted,matted hair,box braids,detangle after braids,type 4 hair,hair growth,long hair,removing old braids,detangling matted natural hair,hair care,sew in takedown,box braid takedown,braid takedown,how to untangle matted hair,big chop,damaged hair,protective styles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments