Advertisement

I gifted a Kitten to my Cat!

I gifted a Kitten to my Cat! As planned, I'm finally able to get another kitten. Though Simba doesn't feel alone or any need to have another friend, I just wanted to have another one :p
Don't forget to hit the like button!

Social Media-
Instagram- wildly_indian
Facebook- Wildly Indian
Email- aakash2689@gmail.com

#newpet #persiankitten #exoticpets


Tags;
pets india persian cat new pet pets for sale india reptiles as pets ball python corn snake snakes as pets labrador saint bernard dogs puppies india parrot as pets sun conure

wildly,indian,aakash vimal,pets,labrador,saint bernard,dogs,puppies for sale,pets for sale,pet care,sugar glider,lobsters,cray fish,sun conure,pet feeding,gold fish,oranda gold fish,pet training,beautiful pets,cute pets,pets in india,dog show,pet fed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments