Advertisement

Holiday Fabric and Pattern Haul

Holiday Fabric and Pattern Haul Happy Holidays guys! In today’s video I will be showing you all the Fabrics and sewing patterns that I have purchased for the month of December as well as show you the individual holiday dresses I will be creating from them.


**

Want to donate to the Salon:

Serious About Dressmaking?

Check out one of my courses:

Working Garment Blocks (Sale:$35):

Join my Facebook group:

**

Booking Weddings, Proms, Quinceaneras, Birthdays, Baby Showers, and Custom garments.

Book with me

**

Binge watch my other videos:

DIY Prom Dresses:
DIY Wedding Dresses:
Couture Sewing Basics:

#fabrichaul #sewingpatternhaul #momthatsews

Subscribe:

Like, Comment, and Share!

Business Inquiries Email: amandasbridalcouture@gmail.com
Channel Email: momthatsews@gmail.com

**
My name is Amanda. I was am Guyanese-American and I was born and raised in the Bay Area of California. I am a self-taught custom wedding dressmaker, wife and mother of 3, and I am obsessed with all things fashion design related. I enjoy making wedding dresses and special occasion dresses, princess dresses for my 2 sweet toddler girls, and I recently dove into the realm of historical sewing (18th Century). I am a medically retired Army Veteran and I currently reside in a cozy town in North Carolina.

My channel is about special occasion and wedding dress sewing. I post step by step sewing tutorials (easy sewing and advanced sewing), sewing pattern making tutorials, fabric hauls, and vlogs. Before you leave my channel don't forget to SUBSCRIBE I try to post at least once weekly.

**

Follow me on Social Media

Instagram: @_momthatsews_
Tag me in all of your inspired creations #momthatsewsfamily

Twitter: _momthatsews_

***
couture gown,mom that sews,mom that sews tutorials,sewing tutorial

Fabric haul,haul,McCall’s pattern,sewing pattern,joann fabrics,fabric,sequins,couture gown,mom that sews,mom that sews tutorials,sewing tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments