Advertisement

HEALING OVARIES :: PCOS & PELVIC PAIN RELIEF :: ENHANCE FERTILITY & PREGNANCY :: GUIDED SESSION

HEALING OVARIES :: PCOS & PELVIC PAIN RELIEF :: ENHANCE FERTILITY & PREGNANCY :: GUIDED SESSION #pelvicpainrelief #pcos #wombhealing #ovaries #conception


Hello beautiful YOU, welcome to my channel full of FREE guided sessions!
Today's session is designed to bring you INSTANT RELIEF FROM PELVIC PAIN caused by menstruation, ovulation, PCOS, abnormal cell growth, cysts, etc…
Okay , let's do it!!

More about me:
My name is Sandra, and I help people just like you to release trauma from Birth, Childhood and relationships. My signature sessions are Body de-Armouring, Soul re-Birthing & Ancestral Healing in combination with Breath work and Timeline re-imprinting techniques.

Are you ready to step onto a new time-line and into a new future reality!? Join one of my online workshops, book a private session with me or join me at one of my multiple day Retreats in High Vibe Places:

Want to become a Teacher or add my signature sessions to your resume? More info about the application for my ETR Teacher Training Program:

Thank you for subscribing to my channel full of FREE guided sessions. All your likes, comments and shares are deeply appreciated.

Much love from the Sedona Vortex,
Sandra

Script written and narrated by Sandra Rolus
Music by Christopher Lloyd Clarke. Licensed by Enlightened Audio

proper menstruation,ovarian cyst pain,healing ovaries,enhance fertility,polycystic ovary syndrome,womens health,ovarian cyst pain relief,pcos and getting pregnant,pcos weight loss,pcos pain relief,fertility meditation,good vibes binaural beats,womb healing,free guided meditation,hooponopono,sandra rolus,natural conception,brainwave power music,infertility treatment for women,uterus pain,pelvic pain,female reproductive system,ovaries pain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments