Advertisement

☢ Fallout 76 🤯 | Oblivious To The Obvious | 🦟

☢ Fallout 76 🤯 | Oblivious To The Obvious | 🦟 I have a quest to kill pests at Dolly Sods campground but get confused what the objective is. The scout master tells me exactly what I need to do but I'm tired when I talk to him so I don't really hear what he says.

Get Fallout76:
SteamID:
Discord:
Facebook:
Twitter:
PayPal:
Patreon:

Patron Channels:
BossLady80-DoesGames

Darkhand Artisanz

DarkerDevotee

DarkerDevoTwo

fallout,fallout 76,mmo,rpg,let's play,playthrough,walkthrough,gameplay,small youtuber,small youtube channel,adventure,explore,scorched,super mutant,level up,perk cards,perks,dolly sods,control pests,bug repellant,bug repellent,yao guai,bloatfly,glowing bloatfly,red rocket,mega stop,megastop,assaultron blade,boss,crown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments