Advertisement

DISTANT LOVE, BITTERNESS AND HAPPINESS | Real Stories Animated

DISTANT LOVE, BITTERNESS AND HAPPINESS |  Real Stories Animated DISTANT LOVE, BITTERNESS AND HAPPINESS :
I am Sophia . I'm 25 years old, an announcer in California. My daily work is quite diverse : collecting news articles, writing articles according to thelocal situation and broadcasting according to the time frame. And my husband, David - 29 years old, he is a military officer stationed in Alaska.
Listen to what has happened to me and my husband .

Real Stories Animated,story,actually happened,story time,animation,actually happened stories,stories,problems,storytime,true stories,short animation,animated channel,animation short film,drama,teen stories,life story,my story animated,animated story,story booth,storybooth,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,Teen Stories,DISTANT LOVE,BITTERNESS AND HAPPINESS,HAPPINESS,BITTERNESS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments