Advertisement

Digitone and OP-Z - A Portable Powerhouse of Synthwave Delights

Digitone and OP-Z - A Portable Powerhouse of Synthwave Delights Started by trying to see just how much diversity I could get out of a single track on the Digitone. Turns out it's quite a lot and the vast majority of the sounds heard here come from that synth but I needed a few extra percussion elements an extra arp so I introduced the OP-Z to round things out. I also used the OP-Z to sequence the pads of the Digitone.

Pretty pleased with how this one came out. Lots of little bits in there to keep your mind occupied. I also dig it because it has a positive and uplifting vibe which is something I need in my life right now.

Thank you all, as always for your continued support. If you enjoy what I do and you haven't already, please hit that like button and subscribe for more upcoming content.

synthwave,elektron,digiton,digitakt,teenage engineering,op-z,jam,dawless,live,synthesizer,synthesizers,drum machine,sampler,pretty music,chill,down tempo,beats,producer,hardware,

Post a Comment

0 Comments