Advertisement

CURRENTLY MY FAV. 9.24 COMP. | RANKED GAMEPLAY P. 9.24 | TFT| RANK 86 EUW

CURRENTLY MY FAV. 9.24 COMP. | RANKED GAMEPLAY P. 9.24 | TFT| RANK 86 EUW I was playing & came across someone who was playing this comp, I tried it and it seems rly good. It gained me 4 top 1-2 games easily. What you see here is a lucky instance of me hitting a 3 star Lucian.

The items you see here on Lucian & Senna are currently my favorite itemization EXCEPT for redbuff, that should be morello, except I didn't find morello this game. Enjoy!

-----------------------------
Edited For Your Pleasure is a channel managed by reasonable people. If you wish to communicate with us regarding any serious matter, we will respond quickly & in good faith. Please don't hesitate to message us.

Keywords: Senna comp, lucian comp patch 9.24 tft, soulbound comp 9.24, tft best comp, tft highlights, tft challenger gameplay

edited for your pleasure,twitch highlights,twitch streamer,epic and funny moments,Senna comp,lucian comp patch 9.24 tft,soulbound comp 9.24,tft best comp,tft highlights,tft challenger gameplay,teamfight tactics,tft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments