Advertisement

CROW'S SCREEN MIXES WORKS WITH ALL SORTS OF PROJECTORS I DON'T! HAVE A LIST SAYING OTHERWISE!?

CROW'S SCREEN MIXES  WORKS WITH ALL SORTS OF PROJECTORS I DON'T! HAVE A LIST SAYING OTHERWISE!? Crow1176@gmail.com

This demonstration I am talking about the projector's that can be used with my Mix I don't have a list up for projector's not to use I don't work with black paint mix that would only give you (GARBAGE QUALITY PICTURE!) explaining all projectors will work but it and the projector's specs the quality that it's going to be putting out but it's always good to know saving hundreds on the screen and spending more money and the projector is the way to do it plus I show you a picture of and calibration disk that I use Disney's world of wonder Blu-Ray calibration disk and I always thank you for watching and (SAVE HUNDREDS !!!

Luminous 4k screen paint,chrystal edge technology screen,NIGHT CLUB,PROJECTION,home theater,disney WoW,KAOS BOXING & FITNESS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments