Advertisement

Be the Exception...Bible Study Companion Guide

Be the Exception...Bible Study Companion Guide My third book asks what does Jesus say about these 7 ways of being that can transform your life to offer you an Exceptional life. I never planned to write a Bible study and a few have asked me how I am qualified to write these stories. I am not sure I am qualified but what I know is when Jesus has spoken into your life and made your mess your message you can't help but share it and pray it helps others out on their journey. This Book was written as a companion guide to go with the book Be the Exception. Today it has been used by many individuals as well as bible study groups. If you are look for a new study guide for your group in 2020 I hope you will give my Bible Study a chance and see how God uses it to speak into your life. #BetheException #BibleStudy #MesstoMessage #JesusJoy




What do you do to take care of you? Do you wait until you are sick to care about getting well? What is your strategy to prevent sickness from winning? Do you exercise, Eat healthy, Use Supplements, get enough sleep, release your stress. When you get a headache what is the first thing you do? Do you take a pill, drink more water, take a nap, take some deep breathes, go for a walk, call an encouraging friend? I met a new friend...He loved Americans! hashtag#BetheException hashtag#PreventiveCare hashtag#TakeCareofYou hashtag#InspirationalKeynotes

Motivational,keynote speaker,Professional speaker,inspirational speaker,Leadership speaker,Womans conference speaker,activational speaker,Public speaker,Pineapple lady,Hospitality spreaker,Womans leadership speaker,Customer service speaker,Change Management speaker,Exceptional sales speaker,Top 10 Professional speakers,Be the Exception,Award winning author,National speakers association,Quality,quality over quantity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments