Advertisement

ASMR Swish, Flutters, and Taps for You to Curl Up and Relax

ASMR Swish, Flutters, and Taps for You to Curl Up and Relax Hello travelers!
I hope everything in your life is going well. I threw on a jacket and made some sounds with my hands, watch, nails, sleeves, etc. Let me know if you like this kind of video. I am just getting started with this channel so if you drop a like on this it would really help this video get seen.

I hope you all get where you need to go,
Gabe

P.S.
Yes.
That is a turtle.
And yes, I love him his name is Toddle and he loves you too.

ASMR Tapping,ASMR Finger Flutters,ASMR guy,ASMR Inaudible Sounds,ASMR No Talking,ASMR,Microphone Brushing ASMR,ASMR Mouth Sounds,ASMR Stories,ASMR boy,ASMR man,ASMR for sleeping,Relaxation,Relax,ASMR for relaxation,Binaural Tapping,3D Audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments