Advertisement

A day in my life | Tomato Rice simple lunch | protect skin from pollution

A day in my life | Tomato Rice simple lunch | protect skin from pollution This video is about how to protect skin from pollution and brought products from bulbul app. I choose bulbul because i feel the products which we get in other sites are much cheaper in bulbul app . the products which i purchased are charcoal face wash and c3 face mask which is purely natural as mamaearth products are very natural . this can protect us from pollution. as one of my subscriber has asked to make tomato rice i have made it hope you all like it a simple combination lunch .

Products you can download this app


#tomatorice#simplelunch#protectskinfrompollution
if you like my channel plz subscribe like and share
soniyasreeblog@gmail.com

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments