Advertisement

Sometimes The Sun Sings The Blues | Song A Day #3980

Sometimes The Sun Sings The Blues | Song A Day #3980 Everybody assumes
That when I come out to play
That I’m happy because
I look this way
Brightest thing
In our solar system
But look again
There’s something you’re missing

Every grey cloud is not depressed
There’s not romance in every sunset
Fog ain’t just confused
And sometimes the sun sings the blues

This fire that burns
for billions of years
Don’t think I don’t cry
Angry tears
Don’t think I’m not scared
Of what will come
When I run out of
Hydrogen


My new album I USED TO LOVE MY BODY is out NOW and available for download or streaming:


Hi there! If you're new around these parts, welcome. I'm Jonathan Mann. I write a song every single day, and I've been doing that for the last 10+ years.

Through sick days, tired days, days with no inspiration, the death of my grandma, the breakup of a 5 year long relationship, the marriage to my wife and the birth of our son - I've never missed a day. This is my life's work.

jonathan,mann,song,day,rock,cookie,bottom,gamejew,

Post a Comment

0 Comments