Advertisement

Should I Do A Speed Recap After My Paparazzi Jewelry Facebook Lives?

Should I Do A Speed Recap After My Paparazzi Jewelry Facebook Lives? Doing a speed recap after your Facebook Paparazzi Live party is a must!
My website:
Facebook: Estella’s $5 Jewelry House
My email: estellasjewelryhouse@gmail.com

On average my recaps are 20 minutes long.
After my lives I rearrange my boards so it’s easier to video and go from piece to piece and show and describe the jewelry.
I repeat that each piece is only $5 nickel and lead free, and my policies.

It will absolutely help you to do speed recaps after your lives!
Not everyone can come and stay through a 1 or 2 hour live so this allows them to still shop!

Follow my Facebook business page at Estella’s $5 Jewelry House or visit my website at

paparazzi accessories,paparazzi jewelry,paparazzi live,speed recap,facebook live,make extra money,bling,doing a recap,paparazzi consultant,paparazzi kit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments