Listen to “Worth It” from SEU Worship! Listen to SEU Worship!
Spotify:
Apple Music:
Pandora:
Connect with SEU Worship:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:
Lyrics:
When will the rain come
Bring life to this ground
Here in the soil of my soul
There is hope to be found
Every seed I have sown
Was never in vain, no
The harvest could leave or remain,
Still I will praise You
If I never got the credit
If I never heard the praise
You’d still be worth it, worth it every time
On the other side of waiting
My reward is in Your trust
You’ll find me faithful
And that’s all I want
Here in my hidden,
You’re building my soul
Here in my waiting,
You’re making me whole
You give me calling that
No one can take
And You give anointing
That no man can make
You’re looking for faithful so
That’s where I’ll be
Planted in Your house, I’ll never leave
So I’ll bring the oil and You bring the flame
If You build the altar, then I’ll bring the praise
All You are
All You’ll be
Is forever faithful
All I am
All I bring
You say it’s enough
Written by Kenzie Walker, David Ryan Cook, David DePerez, &
Daniel Rivera

0 Comments