Advertisement

Queen | Seventeen Year-Old Reaction | I Want To Break Free

Queen | Seventeen Year-Old Reaction | I Want To Break Free My seventeen year-old son and I check out, discuss, and react to Queen's I Want to Break Free video from 1984. This video was originally banned by MTV back in the day and hindered this songs growth in the United States.

Original Content Video:

Song - I Want To Break Free
Artist - Queen
Album - Queen Audio 3
Writers - John Deacon
Licensed to YouTube by - UMG (on behalf of Audio Fingerprint); SOLAR Music Rights Management, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., CMRRA, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - SonyATV, EMI Music Publishing, Sony ATV Publishing, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, and 8 Music Rights Societies

Queen,Queen Reaction,Queen I want to break free,Queen I want to Break free reaction,I want to break free,I want to break free reaction,classic rock,classic rock reaction,music reaction,music reactions,song reaction,song reactions,music video reactions,reaction channel,reaction video,reaction videos,reaction,reactions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments