Advertisement

Finding The Right Accommodation | Costs | How much Did I Spend?

Finding The Right Accommodation | Costs | How much Did I Spend? In this video, I will talk about the 4 main types of accommodations that international students can opt for:
On-campus housing (Dormitories)
Off-campus housing and University owned real estate
Leasing from an independent landlord
AirBnB, etc

I will also talk about the associated costs and my own experiences.

You can book an Appointment with me on or reach out to me on info@ischoolconnect.com

Related Blog Articles by our team:
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS:
7 USEFUL TRAVEL TIPS:
____________________________________________________________________

I'm Ashish. This is my channel about studying, working, and traveling in a foreign land.
If you're a student, working professional or traveler who wants to learn about the world, you should subscribe to my channel.

____________________________________________________________________

My other cool videos:

How I Studied in America for Free:

Car Buying Guide For International Students:

Which is the Best Country to Study?:
____________________________________________________________________

New to my channel? If so, here's what you need to know -- I launched iSchoolConnect - a platform to help students get admitted to universities worldwide, and also get access to student loans, accommodations, test prep, and visa consultation

Where else you can find me:

INSTAGRAM:
CONNECT WITH ME:
BUSINESS WEBSITE:

Join our growing community for new videos every week!

PLAN TO STUDY ABROAD AND NEED CONSULTATION FROM A TEAM OF EXPERTS:

Please contact support@ischoolconnect.com or leave a comment on my channel.

#accommodation #cheap #living

accommodation,cheap,affordable,stay,USA,Canada,student,international,

Post a Comment

0 Comments