Advertisement

Cake Mukbang! | Eating Cake with Hands | OJ Simpson (Part 3)

Cake Mukbang!  | Eating Cake with Hands | OJ Simpson (Part 3) Hi friends! We're having tres leches cake tonight! I'm so excited! And we're also finishing the OJ Simpson trial! Grab a sweet snack and come indulge with me! Thanks for being here and enjoy.

Follow me on Instagram:

If you'd like to help support my channel, here's my Tip Jar:
PayPal.com: FitToBeEaten@gmail.com
***Leave me a note if you would like a shoutout in my video for helping me make these mukbangs possible. I appreciate you so much!***

For Business Inquires, you may contact me here:
FitToBeEaten@gmail.com

Thank you for watching & have a wonderful day!!!

#CakeMukbang
#EatingWithHands
#Dessertmukbang

Cake mubang,dessert mukbang,cake asmr,asmr cake eating,eating with hands,eating cake with hands,cake eating,mukbang,asmr,asmr mukbang,mukbang asmr,true crime,true crime mukbang,story time,story time mukbang,mukbang story time,messy eating,aSmr eating,funny mukbang,cake eating show,giant cake mukbang,most popular mukbang,most popular asmr food,dessert,cake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments