Advertisement

ASMR | Paper tearing | ASMR Relax & Peace

ASMR | Paper tearing | ASMR Relax & Peace Hello Friends,

Yeee, a new video... ☺
Tonight I want to tear up paper for you. With some talking and some other triggers, but I want to upload a simple video...
I hope you like this video, & will subscribe & like.

Enjoy♥♥

Lots of love
ASMR Relax & Peace

****************************************

Please leave a thumb up if you like this video & subscribe to my channel. ♥♥♥

***************************************

Please follow me on instagram:


*****************************************

☀ Please donate to ASMR Relax & Peace:



The donation is to help me buy a new microphone. And to help me to make more great videos for you guys.


Every donation is welcome, it does not have to be much!

Thank you ☺♥

ASMR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments