Advertisement

ASMR (NOT REALLY, ULTIMATE CRINGE)

ASMR (NOT REALLY, ULTIMATE CRINGE) #ASMR #cringe My first Asmr video well, not really.. I think it would be a shame to call THIS Asmr but I tried my best with the equipment I had :D
To be honest I really didn't want to post this at first cause it was painfully cringy for me to watch but then again: WHY NOT? It is just the worldwide web and therefore for everyone to see till the end of time so that's great :D
PS: I think I look like the ultimate crazy girl in this video.. Look at my crazy eyes staring into the camera, I can't :'D
Stay cute,
Little Sky

ASMR,asmrvideo,chill,relax,meditating,meditation,spiritual,food,hair,makeup,eyes,cringey,cringy,cringe,ultimatecringe,cute,cat,fish,vlog,crazygirl,beautiful,LittleSky,sky,

Post a Comment

0 Comments