Advertisement

3 STORYLINES TO CONVINCE YOU THAT JOKER 2 IS NECESSARY!

3 STORYLINES TO CONVINCE YOU THAT JOKER 2 IS NECESSARY! Hey Gothamites! With the news of Warner Bros. being in early talks with director Todd Phillips about possibly doing a sequel to the current DC Comics live action film #JokerMovie starring #JoaquinPhoenix as Arthur Fleck / The #Joker, I give 3 storylines / concepts that will make audiences’ love the potential sequel film about the Clown Prince of Crime - #Joker2

Become a Gothamite and please follow History of the Batman!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Tumblr:
DC Fans Channel:
Podcast:

Shop my Teepublic merch store!:
Buy “THICC Grayson Nightwing” merch / apparel!:
Buy “Peace Love Batman” merch / apparel!:

History of the Batman merch / apparel!:

My History of the Batman LOGO by Kris Wimberly (
THANK YOU to Kris for my new intro!!
INTRO MUSIC: ‘Bold Logo Reveal’ by dimosstathoulis:


Be sure to follow Kris!:



Check out my Amazon store!: 

Watch my highlights video about the Todd Phillips’ Q&A at the Aero Theater!: 

Watch my “Joker” Conspiracy Theory video!: 

Learn about the most NSFW Batman comics!: 


Watch my other Los Angeles Comic Con 2019 panels!:
Steven Universe: 
Spongebob Squarepants: 
My Hero Academia: 


Watch my last History of the Batman video!: 


Read my new Comicosity column “BEYOND THE BATCAVE”!: 

LISTEN TO ME HIGHLIGHT 5 ESSENTIAL BATMAN COMICS FOR EVERY FAN ON SYFY WIRE’S THE FANDOM FILES PODCAST!:

DC Comics’ DC Fans Channel: DC University Playlist: 

DC Comics’ DC Fans Channel: Goddess Mode Review Playlist:

Comicosity author page:

Please like this video, share it with your super friends and subscribe! Thanks for watching! Peace, love and Batman!

Batman,DC Comics,Comic Books,Comics,History of the Batman,Caped Crusader,Dark Knight,Bruce Wayne,Joaquin Phoenix,Todd Phillips,Warner Bros,The Joker,The Man Who Laughs,The Killing Joke,Origin,Commentary,News,Nerd,Geek,Blerd,Arthur Fleck,Gotham City,Arkham Asylum,Gotham,Thomas Wayne,Murray Franklin Show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments