Advertisement

Tyler The Creator's Biggest Advantage

Tyler The Creator's Biggest Advantage Tyler The Creator's Biggest Advantage - Now, Tyler The Creator is one of those rappers (or artists period) you just can't box in. I like the fact that he's unapologetically moving and growing in his own pace. IGOR is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. It's not really consistent with any of his previous work, and that's the point. It's about taking his evolution in his own hands for Tyler, and it's a process I've enjoyed witnessing. That's what I talk about.

In this video I talk about Tyler The Creator's biggest advantage.

Follow BlackySpeakz:



Video edited by Laqwan. Link to his Instagram here:

Instrumentals in the background made by ORIGAMI. Check out his channel here -


My Spotify PLAYLIST -

tyler the creator's biggest advantage,blackyspeakz,tyler the creator,igor,tyler igor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments