Advertisement

Trying to FIX: Faulty BUTTONS on a DVD Recorder

Trying to FIX: Faulty BUTTONS on a DVD Recorder Hi, this quick video shows me attempting to fix a DVD player/ recorder with faulty buttons.
Remember that this is just for entertainment and I am not an expert in these repairs. The processes in the video may not be the best way, the correct way or the safest way to fix these things.
I do love fault finding and trying to fix broken things so I hope that comes across in this 'Trying to FIX' series.
Many thanks, Vince.

DEOxit on faulty buttons,using deoxit on micro switches,buttons on electrical devices not working easy fix,buttons not responding on DVD player,how to fix faulty non responsive buttons on electronic devices,using deoxit on electrcial contacts,de-oxit on faulty buttons,de-xit faulty contacts,trying to fix a faulty DVD player,dvd faulty power on button easy fix,trying to fix my mate vince,

Post a Comment

0 Comments