Advertisement

Proud 2 Read Canadian Memes Please Remember To Vote!!

Proud 2 Read Canadian Memes   Please Remember To Vote!! Hello everyone! Love that you have joined me to tune into my channel! So honoured! Proud to have some fun with some Canadian memes with you guys!!

Release Date: Friday, October 18, 2019

Posting Schedule: Monday & Friday @ 10am
______________________________________________________________________


Let's throw some spade! :)

______________________________________________________________________

Please let me know what you are interested in seeing more of!!

Link to Canada Voting Registry:

Contact Me On Social Media:
Twitter : @queenbgibbons01
Facebook:

Much love!!

*Disclaimer: These videos are made just for fun. I do not wish any harm on anyone in these videos. We just like to have fun reading here! Please do not harass anyone shown in the video. I do not condone any type of harassing and/or bullying behaviour. Also, please follow the YouTube Community Guidelines whenever commenting under my work. Thanks.*


Don't keep reading this....





Ya...I said don't....







You're a badass. I like you. xo







psst....pls subscribe :)

NoShame,Eh,Proud2Be,ProudToBeCanadian,Vote,Election,2020Election,CanadianPolitics,Canadian Election,Trudeau,Justin Trudeau,Scheer,Reddit Reads,R/,Elections Canada,Liberal,Conservative,Green Party,Communist Party,Reddit,Memes,Canadian YouTuber,Canada,Comedy,Commentary,throw some spade,Queen of Spade,Like,Share,Subscribe,Canadian YouTubers,VOTE,Carbon Tax,Dairy Farmers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments