Advertisement

No Blending Makeup Challenge! #OneChallengeADay | #MakeupChallengeSeries | Happy Soul

No Blending Makeup Challenge! #OneChallengeADay | #MakeupChallengeSeries | Happy Soul Hi guyss.!!!!
Starting my first video series on YouTube from today.
Its the Episode 2 of the series and its the #NoBlendingMakeupChallenge
I hope you guys have fun watching this video as well as this whole series.
.
If you did don't forget to -
Like, Share and Subscribe ❤️
.
.
.
.
Music: Last Summer
Musician: @iksonofficial
.
.
.
Also in case you wanna know me more--
Facebook-
Instagram-
Twitter-
My Blog-
.
.
.
.About me- Hi my name is Sahnaz Begum
Age - I was born on 14th Jan 1997 (so calculate..!)🙂
.
Shooting Equipments :
Camera - Canon 200d , 50mm lens
Editing - Windows Movie Maker , Inshot and Vlogit.
Thumbnail - Canva and Picsart

.
Disclaimer- All contents you see in this video are created completely by me (Sahnaz Begum) if otherwise stated. Don't copy and upload without asking permission @ happysoul376@gmail.com
.
.
.
For any queries mail me at-
Personal id- begumsahnaz1997@gmail.com
Business queries- happysoul376@gmail.com
.
Thanks for watching ❤️

#noblendingmakeupchallenge #makeupchallenge #OneChallengeADay

#noblendingmakeupchallenge #makeupchallenge #OneChallengeADay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments