Advertisement

I BUILT A RIDICULOUS DRIVER COMBINATION - REGULAR FLEX MONSTER!!!

I BUILT A RIDICULOUS DRIVER COMBINATION - REGULAR FLEX MONSTER!!! I built the ultimate long drive driver with a regular flex driver shaft that absolutely destroys! Very happy with how this turned out, let me know what you think guys!

Location:
Burford Golf Club, UK

Business or Lesson Enquiries email me at: Sasgolfacademy@gmail.com

Lessons Prices:
£25 1/2 Hour
£45 1 Hour

Follow me:
Instagram: @sas_golf_
Facebook Page:

driver,driver combination,regular flex,driver 2019,sas golf,ridiculous driver,long driver,long drive,kyle berkshire,golf lesson,club fit,big drives,golf,golfer,golfing,combination,built,i built,flex,flex shaft,shaft,driver shaft,club build,build,build golf,build golf game,monster,golf monster,pga tour,european tour,golf vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments