Advertisement

Hero|Taillights|| Meme Ft. Someone's oc •-• [LaZy]

Hero|Taillights|| Meme Ft. Someone's oc •-• [LaZy] Idk if I'm proud of this.
It's fliping lazy ;-;
But whatever /-\
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

OC belongs to: The Broken Heart

Time taken: less a day

Layers: 3

Flips: 17
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Original:

Inspired by:

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎



































I actually had the audio on my flipaclip app I just didn't use it because I couldn't think of anything do animate it on other that Spiritsworld and Eddworld so here you go. Took me a few hours and I think it sucks ._.










































Note to The Broken Heart: since you forgot some of the backstory for your oc I decided to make some up ;-; I'm sorry if you're surprised by this you don't have to like this, but if you do I'd gladly tell you what I had in mind ^^

[LaZy]

Post a Comment

0 Comments