Advertisement

Cooking Vlog: Chop Suey ala Zuperdooper_ejay

Cooking Vlog: Chop Suey ala Zuperdooper_ejay Once in a while I love to cook my own versions, for my first cooking vlog would be Chop Suey!!! It's actually my favourite dish and it's easy to prepare. Hope you like it!

Disclaimer: apologies for the late upload as this was my Facebook live during the bank holiday. Brands on the seasoning and food I've used is not on paid advertisement.

Just comment down below for any food you want me to cook or prepare, as long as I can manage to do it.

Click the like, subscribe and bell button for more exciting videos, cheers guys!

chop suey,foodie,foodgasm,cooking vlog,food vlog,stir fried veggies,veggies,veggies galore,wok,bank holiday,cooking it up,cooking show,cook,chef,feeling chef,amateur chef,chopped veggies,broccoli,carrots,young corn,stringbeans,celery,mushroom,onion,garlic,butter,seasoning,lurpak,maggi,shrimp,prawns,

Post a Comment

0 Comments