Advertisement

Building Backyard Pond For GIANT PET SNAPPING TURTLE!! (ALMOST BITTEN)(DIY)

Building Backyard Pond For GIANT PET SNAPPING TURTLE!! (ALMOST BITTEN)(DIY) In this video I build a Backyard pond for my GIANT pet snapping turtle!! I was almost bitten!
JOIN TEAM YAPPY and Buy My MERCH:

Subscribe Here!
Check out my top videos!

Follow us on my social media!
-Yappy's instagram:
-Kensey's instagram:

-Buy My MERCH:
-BUY my Cool Happy VEST:

About Yappy:
Hey guys! My name’s Tristan and welcome to my channel! I love to fish, scuba dive, and go metal detecting. This channel is where I post my many adventures because I want to share my passion for discovery with you all. If you like what you see please subscribe to my channel and stay up to date on everything Yappy!

Yappy Twan Twan

snapping turtle,bitten by snapping turtle,DIY,pond build,backyard pond,building,digging pond by hand,building turtle pond,giant snapping turtle,hybrid snapping turtle,aggressive snapping turtle,the biggest turtle you've ever seen,how to build a pond,releasing pet turtle,new home for my pet,new pet,pet snapping turtle,stocking pond,pet turtle,found rare,rare snapping turtle,stocking my pond,pond stocking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments